Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

4th of July (A little late)

July 4th Mark and I went with my parents to their elegant tre-leur (aka: trailer) in what my mom fondly calls "geriatric park."  Valerie and Adam came up too, but they stayed at Camp Harmon, a place we used to go when we were little.  Check out their accommodations compared with ours:

Trailer where Mark and I stayed with my parents


Outside Valerie and Adam's Cabin


Valerie & Adam's Cabin


 We spent a very outdoorsy weekend hiking and seeing the sights.  Levon was especially excited to be included.  He doesn't usually get to tag along on family vacations:

Mark, Levon, and Me during our hike.


It was nice to have a little family time.  We enjoyed spending our evenings at the trailer cooking and just spending time together.  I learned that it takes 4 family members to determine when the steaks are done:

No comments:

Post a Comment