Here are 5 things I love about Meredith:
1) Meredith is a great party planner
2) She is my own "professional" photographer. I really should have to pay her to take all the pictures of me that she takes.
3) I love her clothes. She has great taste in clothes and luckily wears my size :)
4) Mere can entertain me for hours without even being in the same room with me (which is super helpful during long days at work)
5) She orders LOTS of food, then picks at it. This is great for "fat" kids like me who get to eat her leftovers.
And, Here are 5 things I love about Heather:
1) Heather LOVES her Alabama football and helps me keep up with what's going on
2) She's a great hostess and is always open to having people over
3) She makes the BEST mexican dip EVER, and isn't afraid to eat a lot (can you tell I like food)
4) She's outspoken and says the funniest things
5) Heather is a dancing machine, much like myself. And she loves to play her "air instruments"
Happy Belated Birthday, you two!

Thank you
ReplyDeleteLove you to pieces!!
ReplyDelete