Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

New Camera + Chattanooga

I knew once I had Al that I would need a new camera.  My old camera worked perfectly fine for taking pictures of Mark and me...since we know how to be still and smile.  Al...not so much!
Luckily, my work offers "reward points" for logging workouts, getting a yearly physical, taking the stairs, etc.  Then, you can redeem those points for gift cards or merchandise.  Well folks, I've been saving mine since 2010, so I was able to REALLY take advantage.  Let me introduce you to "Ansel":

(As captured by my iPhone...who will now be taking a backseat)

This little guy is much more impressive in person and with the lens attached.  So, yes, free camera.  Now I just need to learn to use him.
First camera trip = Chattanooga, for my cousin's wedding:


I had WAY too much fun capturing those two playing together.  Adorable!




No comments:

Post a Comment