Well, I don't know why, but nothing makes me more nostalgic than the beach. My memory starts working in overdrive, and I think of all the fun times I've had there and the people I've met. In honor of the "I miss..." game and my weekend at the beach, I have compiled a list of people and things I miss. I miss...
-Bluepoint. It was our first "going out at the beach" love and it will be missed. Ok, it might have been second, AJ's is always a good time
-Norriego Point. Yes, I'm taking it back to the old school.
-Sketchy Wood Cabin.
-Billy Bowlegs. No comment
-Dylan, Paul, David, Kel, JLo, Colin (and friends), Jeremy, Neal, Travis, Ross, Red, Chris, Jeremy 2, Robert, Nathanial.... The list goes on and on. We even managed to meet a few girls: Shannon, Kathleen, and Lindsay.
-Pat O's. Left us too soon.
-Kings. We seem to play this game more at the beach
-Being too sleepy to make it up all 8 floors in the elevator.
-Karma. Ok, no one "misses" karma. But I do believe it after a trip to the beach. Never dance with a friend's ex-boyfriend, it can only end in tears...and pain.
-Dancing in the car and the "Dance Button." Just don't make the mistake of making the on-star button your "dance button."
-"Drive....Drive, Drive."
-The air-drums, guitar, entire girl band
-Synchronized Swimming
-Abandoned Bowling Alley
-iPod Fortune Teller Game (Thank, Kaitlin, for not letting me forget this one)
-Abandoned Bowling Alley
-iPod Fortune Teller Game (Thank, Kaitlin, for not letting me forget this one)
Can't wait to go back!




Don't forget "ipod fortune teller" it is always played at the beach or in the car on the way down!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm officially sad...yes we were only there last weekend and I'm going again this weekend but it's just not the same as the high school/college trips..wow we're old!
ReplyDeleteAlso...stroke it! That's a Bree standard
Remember the iPod Fortune Teller/Wayward Son incident? That was just down right scary!
ReplyDeleteOh this makes me really miss you girls!!! I would give anything for a fun weekend at the beach, sitting at the dining room table playing drinking games. Kings really is so much more fun at the beach!
ReplyDelete