Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

They say it's your Birthday...

I'm a little late with this, but two of my favorite people had their Birthdays on September 15.  In honor of their Birthdays, I wanted to do a "5 Things I "Love" About You"...  I know it's supposed to be "10", but I'm lazy.  Also, sorry Bree, but you know the rules, "Age before..." so we'll start with you:

5 Things I Love About Bree:
1) She knows how to keep her promises (I'll be your best friend if you go to the beach with me)
2) She always comes up with the BEST nicknames (Baloola, Flash, Jazz, Ali, Boo...hehe)
3) She tells very detailed stories (and then I peed)
4) She looks like Chelsey's sister AND Pocahontas
5) She's never afraid to embarrass herself in the name of fun



5 Things I Love About Kaitlin:
1) She is ABSOLUTELY the most fun to play PhotoHunt with
2) Her humor resembles that of a 13-year-old boy (and Mark's)
3) We have so much fun together that we are not allowed to hangout alone (especially at Baron's games)
4) She the best person to drink a glass of wine with after a hard day
5) If you give her "ranking cards" and a "pinching claw", she is the most fun EVER (Labor Day 2009)


I Love both of you.  Happy Belated Birthday!


1 comment:

  1. You forgot one for Bree, "flounder!" Did I spell that right?!

    Thanks Caro you're the best!

    ReplyDelete