PS: I think I just decided what I want my 2012 body to look like... Is there any chance that I'll grow about 4 inches in the next year WHILE losing weight??
Sorry, back to the important stuff. Based on the Golden Globe nominees for "Best Picture-Drama" and "Best Picture-Comedy or Musical," here's the list of movies I will be watching over the next couple of months (I've marked out the one(s) I've seen):
-Inception
-The King's Speech
-The Social Network
-Alice in Wonderland
-Burlesque
-The Kids Are All Right
-Red
-The Tourist
So, who wants to go to this movies???

I've already ordered all of them on Netflix! It's my unofficial NYResolution! You should come over when they get in!
ReplyDeleteAnne's dress continues to grow on me. I might move her to Tier 1...
ReplyDeleteThe King's Speech was so great--just an understatedly witty little British drama, my favorite kind.
Black Swan--I had a hard time falling asleep after watching it. Those fingernails....
Inception is great, as was The Kids Are Alright. Wasn't crazy about Alice In Wonderland or Burlesque, but I seem to be in the minority.
That's all I got for now.