AMAZING!
Friday, we went to the warehouses to see the MOT floats and see what kind of loot we could get pre-parade.
Then we went to the Crew of Columbus parade. We definitely racked up. I did WAY better than normal, cause I didn't have to deal with Bree's long arms reaching in front of me to steal all my goods (Ok, I really did miss her though).
Saturday, they cancelled all of the parades on account of the weather. BUT, we still kept with tradition and ate at the fabulous "Dew Drop Inn". Look at this picture! Makes me hungry just looking at it.
Then, we spent some time with this adorable girl:
But of course, the highlight of the weekend was the MOT Ball (as always). This year, the Flash Mob definitely set a good tone for the evening. We had such a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment