Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Insanity!

Have you heard of "Insanity"?  It was developed by the same company who put out "P90X", and it is definitely insane.  The workouts are 40 minutes, which includes: a warm-up, stretch, intense workout with 30 second breaks, and stretching.  So, really, you are only seriously working-out about 25 minutes.  Yet, I haven't been able to do 100% of even one of the workouts... INSANE! 

I've done about 1/4 of the workouts, but have taken my time doing them...skipping days to rest or run.  I haven't had a difference in size or weight, but my abs are stronger and my stomach seems less flabby (just a little).  This is a huge plus for me, as I HATE doing crunches. 

Interested?  Check out this video I found on YouTube.  The nutrition plan it refernces is included and looks to be pretty high quality...though, I flung it to the side as I prefer to eat how I'd like :)

1 comment:

  1. travelling pushups are a killer. you ought to try curtsey lounges.

    ReplyDelete