I will say that waking up to a mailbox lid in my front room, surrounded by glass, didn't help. I know what you're thinking: a mailbox lid?, who does that?, did it not wake you up? where do you live? Well friends, I can only answer the last question. I live in a nice neighborhood where Mark and I are surrounded by sweet 80 year olds; so I'm at a loss... Here's the damage:
So, starting last week, I've tried to concentrate on things I'm loving right now (instead of being a Negative Nancy). Right now, I'm loving:
- Diet Pepsi. Yep, I said it…diet PEPSI. I feel like I’m letting down my fellow Southerners. Don’t worry, I’m a coca-cola girl at heart, but my work cafeteria sells Pepsi in fountain form. And you know what? I’m loving it! Look at the size of this monster that I’ve been getting most mornings:
- Friends/Family who don’t mind if you unload on them. Yep, it doesn’t matter what time of the day it is or what’s going on, I have the kind of friends and family who will let me completely unload on them…and feel sorry for myself for a good 20 minutes (or however long it takes me to realize that there are worse things going on out there).
- My iPod. I can't go a day without this little guy. I've been listening to a lot of Mumford and Sons, Glee, James Morrison, and lots of raps
- One of my best friends moving to Birmingham. I am DEFINITELY loving that! For some reason, I haven't ended up with a picture of the two of us yet. So, stay tuned (I know you can't stand the excitement).
So, April is starting to look up. And next week, I get to head to Chicago to see some fam and tour around the city some. That's right April, prepare to be dominated.
Pepsi is a southern thing if you call Newbern, NC southern. OOoaa and you knoooow I do. (love the long o's)
ReplyDeleteIf you are loving Mumford and Sons, download some Avett Brothers, Band of Horses, Pheonix, Passion Pit, Grizzly Bear, and/or The Postal Service. :)
ReplyDelete