I'm honestly not sure what I love so much about Award Season...
Any other time of the year, I'm a TV person. I should be thrilled to see some of my favorite shows get nominated at the Golden Globes and the SAG Awards. Seeing shows like Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Dexter, and Glee getting nominated or winning much deserved awards should validate the fact that I (okay, Mark) knows how to pick 'em. But while I am excited about their sucess...there's just something about The Oscars...
Once The Academy announces their nominations, I go into a panic. "What...I've only seen The Help? ONE out of 9 Best Picture nominees? What have I been doing?" Since then, I added War Horse, Moneyball, and The Descendants to my list...so my list looks...well, like a list (so far my vote goes to War Horse). HERE'S a list of the nominees if you're interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment