This month, I celebrated Birthday #28! I tried to keep it casual by just having a "Girls' Happy Hour", but my amazing friends went above and beyond. Lauren brought cupcakes. Chelsey got me a Balloon, a cupcake, a card, and a special treat. Everyone signed a card for me. And a couple of girls offered to buy my drinks. It was perfect, especially for a low-key number like 28!
(I'm pretty sure I have some of the cutest friends around)
Also, I've been coveting Hunter Boots for months! When I mentioned wanting some to Kaitlin, she told me they were on sale (she knows about all the deals). She even helped me Mark order them for my birthday. So, bring on the rain!
You do have cute friends! And I love Hunter Boots too. I have a Raspberry colored pair. I didn't get to wear them much this winter because it was so mild here! So glad you had a great birthday!
ReplyDelete