Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Reveal

In April, Mark and I found out that we were going to be expecting a baby on December 25!  Due to previous complications, we skipped big announcements and just slowly let our news spread.  So when it came to telling everyone the gender, we decided we wanted to make a big to-do about it (and we did)!

I couldn't have been happier with the turn-out.  Even my friends Bree & Shelly joined us via Google +'s new video chat (which I highly recommend).






Everyone cast their votes for what they thought baby Pridgen was going to be:



And the Big Reveal:





The future grandmothers were super excited:



To make things even more exciting, my sister is also having a baby boy!  She's due in November (only 6 weeks before me).


We can't wait to meet baby Guthrie in November and baby Pridgen in December!




2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! We are SO happy for you. And and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline! Congratulations! I've been thinking of you lately - but somehow lost your phone number and couldn't figure out how to contact you. How exciting! I'd love to catch up sometime, if you still have my number, give me a call!

    ReplyDelete