Answer: Al has spoiled us and we may never have another baby...seriously. Mark and I realize that we deserve ZERO praise for this, and that it is simply
A little about Al:
- Tummy time = unhappy time. Al doesn't mind being on his stomach, but don't ask him to do anything but suck on his hand while he's there. He is SLOWLY gaining head/neck control, but I have no idea what his arms and chest can do. It worries me a tad, especially when I read all of the "where your baby should be at 3 months" type articles. But I know it's not something to obsess about. He'll catch-up!
- He LOVES sucking on his thumb/fingers/hand. The more, the better
- He'll sleep all night...if he's swaddled. Mark and I tried to put him to sleep without the swaddle and it was a disaster. So, we'll keep it up as long as it works.
- Already bonding with cousin James
- While he's "chill" all the time, he reserves his smiles for when he's really happy, usually when he's with his grandma or dad (I'm only a tad bitter)
Well, the posts are few and far between because I can't stand to be on the computer when I'm home from work. Must get my hands on this little guy!
What a sweetie! You are doing a great job!
ReplyDelete