Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Semi-Recently

So, I tend to forget to take pictures.  And, if I actually take them, I forget to upload them. Turns out that Mark and I DID take a picture of the first snow this winter (December 26).  We had to time the camera AND keep it out of the snow, so it's not the best picture, but it's worth showing-off:


At the end of December we planned a bowling trip, THEN I found out I passed my FE.  So, we used the bowling trip as a bit of a celebration.  We had a good crowd:
I can't figure out why Mark's friends LOVE the peace signs, but I take what I can get when dealing with this group :)

Last, on New Year's Eve, I took one (yes, one) picture.  Here's a picture of Mark and me at the Georgia Dome for the Chick-fil-a Bowl.  What?  You can't tell we are even at a football game?  Blame it on the photographer (mom)...


Hopefully in 2011, the number of pictures I take will improve (though, January has proved otherwise).

1 comment:

  1. "yes, Mark and John, I'm that serious about bowling that I have a wrist guard." haha

    ReplyDelete