Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Weddings!

Mark and I had 3 very good friends get married within a 7 day span.  It was nuts-o…but also, so much fun!  Sunday, May 15, one of Mark’s besties from high school, Michael, got hitched.  Mark is the adorable groomsman shown below (who looks like he’s having a blast). 

Michael’s new wife, Hillary, is someone I absolutely adore.  She has been around longer than I have, so I feel like she and Michael have been married for years.  So, it was definitely fun to see them finally tie-the-knot.  And they did it in style with a beautiful outdoor, southern wedding; complete with bluegrass band.

 

 

Saturday, May 21, Mark and I had to divide and conquer!  One of Mark’s friends from high school, Matt, got married the same day as my friend from high school, Jennifer.  I took the camera, so Mark has zero pictures.  Quite frankly, I should have let him have it, because my friends know how to take some pictures.  Regardless, here are a few of my favorites from Jennifer and Rich’s wedding reception:

PLEASE look at Jennifer's nephews in on the left of this next picture.  ADORABLE!  The two oldest ones were in the wedding and would have stolen the show had the bride not been absolutely beautiful.

It was a tad difficult to get everyone to look at the correct camera (or even at a camera) during this massive group picture, below.  Still cute though.  And fun to look at the different versions of it on facebook.


Family shots!!


After the wedding, we went to Pale Eddie's.  There's a chance I had too much fun, but totally worth it:


No comments:

Post a Comment